My Blog List

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Arguements

Its been long i never post anything...guess is time to come back to my own story...

today i want to talk about arguements....hmm...what u all think about arguements? any comment?

mine arguements has never come to an end...i dunno why and i dunno how to solve...is always because of me...my ego...my naive...my attitude....my words...i tend to hurt ppl till myself never notice about anything...i hurt ppl without knowing how deep is it....to ppl...i might had sumthing in me...but in me...im nothing but just a girl inside me...

I'm fragile...whose not? everyone is fragile...everyone hold on to sumthing to make them secure....what makes me not? am i tough enough in front of every single one of u? or am i just nice to let everyone see my falling my tears off?

seriously...i never tend to hide things when i started saying im not gonna hide...i break ppl's trust...but i did try gain it back...didnt i? or i just did not enough??

a word can describe me....FAILURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment