My Blog List

Sunday, October 17, 2010

happy birthday....

Another 20 mins...my life will be starting with the age of 20....happy birthday to myself...first....before my birthday ends...i wanna say thank u to all my friends who spend their quality time to celebrate with me...i know u all try very hard to make me smile...certain person who know me...will know why i cant smile...sis...u should know what am i talking about...but still...im thankful that u all celebrate for me...although is just a simple dinner...but it mean much to me....thanks guys n gals...love u all to the max!!

well...its time to write sumthing i felt in my heart...birthday...everyone have a day which is their birthday...some might celebrate with friends...some might celebrate with families...some will celebrate with love ones....or mayb some wont have any celebration...actually...no matter how u celebrate...or with who...as long as ur heart felt happy is enough...its been 3 years i didnt smile for my birthday..to me now...no matter what day o what date or what anniversary or what special day...its like nothing to me...mayb bcos i never found what i really want...human needsare unlimited i guess...each person life and needs are not under control...we wih for many things...bunt whta we can get is limited...u wish to get more yet u might lose sumthing important...isnt it? or am i just telling a lie to myself??

actually i dunno what am i trying to state or what am i thinking...im totally stuck...brain stuck...cant function...just felt so blur...cant even know what i want...gosh...im just talking crap...but still...two last word before i end my blog for today....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. To the pretty writer of this blog. First happy birthday second you still look like 18 third i happy to know you
    Not sure what you are trying to say but i kinda feel for you. as a friend as a brother & as a lover i want to wish you the best of luck in finding what you are searching. Take pic of the jasmine polo tee btw and post it up at blog :)

    ReplyDelete