My Blog List

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm confuse

what should i say about it today? what u all think had happen? hurt? tears? pain?

today is....binggo....all in together....which i can never express it out....just keep inside me....

make it this way...my brain now is full of doubt...full of question that i never dare to ask or even dare to say it out loud...because it will cause more arguement....

when i keep asking....it does make a person piss off....but when i tend to dun ask....the person will just say...do what u think is correct...im confuse...that person is want me to ask or dun want me to ask? that person got a lot a lot of stress which makes me feel its bothering....faught about it yesterday...today thought it will be better...but it doesnt....why? why will like this?? faking? i smile is just dun want that person have more stress by thinking how to make me smile...is that wrong either? i'm not ok....i say out...it will make it even worst...bcos i know my attitude....deeply inside me....im sad...im hurt...im in pain...but what can i do? is what i choose....i throw everything just to try make that person better....but is like never work...but i never give up either...cos i know...one day i can make it right...jasmine choong wont give up!!! she wont!!! did u all hear me??? I WONT GIVE UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment