My Blog List

Friday, October 1, 2010

first time....

INTRODUCTION:

Name: Jasmine Choong
Age: 20 in (17/10)

this is me with a soft toy name sprite...i wanna start to blog is due to what had happen in my life which i dont know how to express but to express in a blog...it might be boring...but i just want to release what i had in me...

1/10/2010 (11.52pm)

Seriously...something had happen again today...it might sound funny to everyone of you out there...but it seriously hurts me and scares me and bring problems into my life...what kind of person i am?? unfortunately i myself also dunno what kind of person i am...caring?? loyal?? outgoing?? sporting?? etc...some ppl say im nice....some ppl say im b**** some even say im crazy....actually me myself also started to dun understand myself...i wish someone can tell me who i really am...

Today it happens to be someone post a video of me...relationships really plays ppl huh? when it is end...u thought it will end for life...yet it doesnt...is it cause of me myself dunno how to handle?? or is i make ppl misunderstand?? relationship really plays ppl...when u found someone u really love...u already get him...but still there will be something blocking ur way to happiness...why?? my life is really a mess...i started to dunno how to handle things...ppl say i had change when im in secondary compare to who i am in college...am i?? me myself also dunno...but i know one thing never change...feelings inside me...if that person is reading...that person will know wat am i talking,..every gals wants love...wants care...wants happiness....gals are seriously selfish in their way...but they never bad...they treat ppl with heart if the other half treat them with heart...i started to miss him again...if he is here....he will teach me what to do...he will open my way for me to walk through....but im selfish...i wish to have more then that...but....when u start to be selfish...end up hurt de is yourself...worth??? i seriously....dunno...

1 comment:

  1. you are what you are...dont care bout what ppl say..ppl can say whatever they want, but that doesnt make them any better also...they could be worse, they just dun realise it =)

    everybody have problems in life..but the main thing is...how you get up from it..it hits you hard but rise back up..learn from your mistake n be stronger and better...

    p/s - if u really love and care fer sumthin...try ur hardest to get it...if u cant get it...at least u did tried...dun need to regret...whats meant to be is meant to be...if it aint..then juz f*** it :D

    ~sprite~ =)

    ReplyDelete