My Blog List

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sudden urge

Just read a post from a best friend of mine. Definitely she is not wrong in what she say, but I believe to make changes it does take a lot of courages and also it takes plenty of time. For me, I think my self-esteem is low. People who know me do you believe? There are plenty of things I hate about myself actually. (I'm being honest listing all out now) lets see:

1) I definitely hate the sluttish me.
2) I definitely also hate my own personality which is materialistic all the time.
3) I definitely hate they way I handle my relationship & friendship. (SUCKS)
4) I definitely hate myself telling lie to lie to cover another lie (MOST HATE)
5) I definitely hate my sociality style, it does make big difference.
6) I definitely hate the attitude I'm having time to time, who thinks everyone will like me (BULL SHIT)
7) I definitely hate my tears that fall out easily (CRY BABY)
8) I definitely hate that I keep searching a person to rely on! (IDIOT)
9) I definitely hate the way I am now acting nothing yet actually there is something in me. (STUPID)
10) I definitely hate the most is ME MYSELF!

There you go, an honest me writing what I hate about myself (NEVER LIE). All honest words.
To everyone who know me, especially my best friend you know who you are, I know you all know me very very well but there is sometimes you never know about me. I do apologise if I ever hurt any of you out there. I think is time for me to change the way I handle things, that will definitely make me feel more happy then what I am now..Am I correct?

Definitely I want to thank a person who name GILLIAN YUEN who is my friend for not long but is also the one I appreciate the most in my uni now because she is always there to listen to my STUPID lame attitude and stupid stories and always help me out in everything. Just wish to thanks her sincerely. SMURF you always gillian!

There is it for tonight...I do praying hard for a change in me...will anyone support me?

No comments:

Post a Comment